Accenture is looking for the candidates for Medical Encoding into Clinical Data Management for Hyderabad Location
Interested candidates share your updated CV to email@example.com
Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Efficiently reviews clinical database for investigator reported verbatim terms and assign manual codes for all the terms, which have failed to auto-encode
- Perform manual classification of Uncoded terms within TMS using MedDRA Dictionary -and/or Client Drug Dictionary to Incorporate Coding Review Group (CRG) and WHO Peer Review (WPR) decisions from the daily/weekly annotation report
- Participate in Coding Review Group (CRG) and/or WHO Peer Review (WPR) weekly calls to discuss on coding and query review decisions, if required
- Correct data entry errors for paper studies, if required.
- Draft and apply queries in TMS for the terms that cannot be classified to TMS Administrator
- Applying internal actions or discrepancy messages for approval of by Client Medical Encoding Group (MEG) staff
- Addressing all rejected internal actions or discrepancy messages.
- Complete all coding activities in accordance to project timelines and milestones, like study lock, interim lock, DB lock, etc.
- Consistently demonstrate skilled use of client software and applications like Oracle Clinical (Thesaurus Management System), J*Review, SQL
- Effectively perform assigned duties following standard processes and procedures of the coding group.
- Monitor workload and maintains patient database such that coding is kept current.
- Run and review routine Consistency Report (J*Review) for relevant dictionary
- Communicate findings from Consistency Report J*Review to Client Project Lead.
- Perform review of uncoded terms and communicate findings to onshore team, if required
- Generate AWARE NVTA reports and resolve conflicting mappings and send to CRG, if required.
- MedDRA version upgrade potential manual remap identification – running SQL queries and searching dictionaries for terms to be reviewed by BMS governance for potential re-mapping, if required
- MedDRA version upgrade impact analysis report generation – running reports and publishing once pre-activation is completed, if required
- Demonstrate ability to work with a wide variety of people including Protocol Managers and Medical Encoding Protocol Lead in achieving program and protocol timelines.
- Assist in writing formal procedures and working guidelines within the coding group, if required
- Support information sharing and collaborates with Protocol Managers and coding review Committee on coding verbatim terms and assigning upper level terms as needed.
- Bridging to each next step in the structured problem solving process
- Coordinate team logistics.
- Train/Support new joiners and assisting existing Coders on coding updates, conventions, process updates etc., as required
- Perffreble only Bachelors of Pharmacy and Masters in Pharmacy
- Average experience – two years / relevant experience – three years
- Medical terminology knowledge will be required.